Module: Resource Management
Client User Management
Feature available from Friday 12 April 2019
Client Users can now be permissioned to multiple clients using the same email address. Use this process to deactivate the Client User from a Project Portal or for all Project Portals for a Client.
You will need to remove the Client User from the individual project portal:
- Select the Project
- Select the Portal menu > Client Members
- Delete the Client Member record from the list
The user is now removed against this project portal. You can navigate to the Client User record to view the permissioned Clients and Projects.
To remove the Client User from all client project portals:
- Go to the User Record (Settings > Client Users)
- Search for the client user > select
- Find the Client that you wish to remove
- Select the delete icon to remove the user from the Client and ALL of its projects.
Need more Help?
- Review the Knowledge Base articles at Inside SolutionTrac http://inside.solutiontrac.net/category/4/knowledge-base
- Join the Inside SolutionTrac Community
- Log a support ticket.
- Links to support are on the SolutionTrac log-in page and landing page.
- Click on the Help! tab on any page of the Inside SolutionTrac site.