Module: Resource Management
Client User Management
Feature available from Friday 12 April 2019
Client Users can now be permissioned to multiple clients using the same email address. Use this process to deactivate the Client User from all the Client's Project Portals.
Client User Menu
- Select the Settings menu (Gear icon) > Client Users
- Search for the name and select the user record
- Find the Client that you want to remove.
- Click the trash can to delete the client user from all client projects
The user is now removed against all Clients and Projects.
To revoke the permissions to a particular Project, you need to remove access for each Project record individually. Refer to the article Remove Client User access to a Project Portal
Need more Help?
- Review the Knowledge Base articles at Inside SolutionTrac http://inside.solutiontrac.net/category/4/knowledge-base
- Join the Inside SolutionTrac Community
- Log a support ticket.
- Links to support are on the SolutionTrac log-in page and landing page.
- Click on the Help! tab on any page of the Inside SolutionTrac site.