Module: Resource Management
Has a Gadget Disappeared from your Dashboard?
The gadgets on the home page rely on mandatory data being available in your smartsheets.
If you have removed columns, changed the configuration of drop down field values or changed column names, your gadget may be hidden.
- Log into SolutionTrac > Resource Management.
- Select Project from the top menu > Use the search panel on the left and search for the required Project > Select the Project
- Select Portal from the menu
- Select the 'Smartsheet Cache Log' submenu and click the Start A New Cache Refresh Job * You can click the 'Refresh' button until the Status column on the left displays 'Finish' for all the sheets.
- Address the issues in the log and repeat until all issues are cleared and your gadgets are displaying correctly on your dashboard.
We are taking your Feedback
- Do you like this feature? Give the article a thumbs up below!
- Have an improvement idea for this feature? Reply to the post to add feedback or comments.
Need more Help?
- Review the Knowledge Base articles at Inside SolutionTrac http://inside.solutiontrac.net/category/4/knowledge-base
- Join the Inside SolutionTrac Community
- Log a support ticket.
- Links to support are on the SolutionTrac log-in page and landing page.
- Click on the Help! tab on any page of the Inside SolutionTrac site.