Module: Project Portal
Navigation: Project Portal > Documents
Release Date: 12 July 2017
A permissioned user can copy the file path in the Project Portal document collection and share this link with team members and the customer.
- Go to your Project Portal > Documents
- Select a folder and select the "copy path" button.
- The path will be copied to your clipboard so you can paste it into an email or document
Points to Note
- If you do not see this feature immediately, do a hard refresh of the Project Portal browser, you can do this by holding down the ctrl keyboard button and click the browser refresh button. This will clear the cache and present the new features to you.
- The menu icons here relate to the parent folder, not the folders within. You need to select the child folder and use the slide-out menu to take action
Need more Help?
- Review the Knowledge Base articles at Inside SolutionTrac http://inside.solutiontrac.net/category/4/knowledge-base
- Join the Inside SolutionTrac Community
- Log a support ticket.
- Links to support are on the SolutionTrac log-in page and landing page.
- Click on the Help! tab on any page of the Inside SolutionTrac site.