Module: Resource Management
Have you updated your Project Plan or Issues/Risk Logs in smartsheets and noted your Portal home page hasn't refreshed?
When you makes changes to your data in Smartsheets, the Project Portal doesn't display this information or changes right away. Information or changes are updated on a programmed schedule.
If you'd like to do a force refresh, you must manually kick this off in NettTalent, the Resource Management module.
- Log into SolutionTrac > Resource Management.
- Select Project from the top menu > Use the search panel on the left and search for the required Project > Select the Project
- Select Portal from the menu
- Select the 'Smartsheet Cache Log' submenu and click the Start A New Cache Refresh Job * You can click the 'Refresh' button until the Status column on the left displays 'Finish' for all the sheets.
Points to Note
- The above process must be followed after completing the Project Portal Wizard.
- Use this process if you have problems displaying your gadgets on your home page/dashboard. If you have changed any of the mandatory columns or source data in the dropdown list configuration, your gadget will fail and will be automatically hidden. The log will display errors that you must correct to display the gadgets correctly.
We are taking your Feedback
- Do you like this feature? Give the article a thumbs up below!
- Have an improvement idea for this feature? Reply to the post to add feedback or comments.
Need more Help?
- Review the Knowledge Base articles at Inside SolutionTrac http://inside.solutiontrac.net/category/4/knowledge-base
- Join the Inside SolutionTrac Community
- Log a support ticket.
- Links to support are on the SolutionTrac log-in page and landing page.
- Click on the Help! tab on any page of the Inside SolutionTrac site.